Saturday, September 27, 2014

OUTKAST #ATLast

I will be completely honest. I threw a complete tantrum when I found out that Outkast was coming home. By the time I found out that they were going to be here , I had no money, and I wasn't getting money any time soon.


THEN...

On Friday I learned that Janelle Monae would be performing as one of the openings for them. I 'm still extremely upset. I just can't.

This fall was supposed to be my concert season, and I missed EVERYTHING. I missed Julian Casablancas, I missed music midtown, Little Mix cancelled their American tour, and NOWWWWWWW I've missed Outkast....IT IS OUTFRICKINGKAST!! AND Janelle Monae was there. She is my favourite artist at the moment, and I missed it.

*sigh*

Whatever man. Tomorrow I'll be attending skater-aid to work and support some of my associates band, so that should be fun. They are pretty good from the videos I've watched. I'll be sure to post about it

And on Wednesday a friend and I are supposed to be heading to the one direction concert. So I'll post on that.


And I'm supposed to be meeting with blue room recording studios, as well as marigold and monsters recording studio sometime this week (probably Monday or Tuesday.) I ill also post on that.

The Skater-Aid post should be out be Monday evening...

The studio posts by the end of next week

And One Direction should be posted by Thursday Morning or evening.

And my review of SCOFFLAW (my friends' band) will be on a different blog, but I'll probably post a link from my fav song of theirs that they performed on the Skater-Aid post (if it's on soundcloud.)

Alright then. Bye. Still upset, but I got off a little steam here, I guess. Til next time my musicies......(like foodies..? no? Kay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment