Sunday, September 28, 2014

SKATER-AID 10

IT WAS DA BOMB.


It really was lovely though you all. There was music, skating (of course), art it was amazinnng!
 But since this is music blog I guess I'll speak on the music.

I wasn't really paying much attention to anybody else but SCOFFLAW, but Missing Cat's drummer was killing it.

ANYWAY:
Back to SCOFFLAW.
My favourite was Gibson on the bass, but I just really like the bass guitar. Reid and Luke's playing off each other and keeping up with one another was perfect, Cole's drumming had me shocked, I've never met the guy, but now I want to, and Aidan with his stellar performance, and his signature half-nakedness when the song "West Coast" was being performed, is very unique and of course (rolls eyes) had some girls tripping off their asses, but that is probably good for business.


The entire event was a blast, and of course the music just made it that much better.















No comments:

Post a Comment